Video: Healing with Crystals
In the following information, discover crystal healing by chakra and by color.
First Chakra Crystals – red, black, brown or silver
- Garnet and Ruby.
- Obsidian, Apache Tears, Snowflake Obsidian.
- Smoky Quartz.
- Garnet – Lower back pain, menstrual cramps ad good for purifying the blood.
- Obsidian – is volcanic rock actually a form of glass. Grounding, protection.
- Snowflake Obsidian – inclusions of Phenocryst. Yin & yang energy. Helps to sort out indecisiveness.
- Smoky quartz is an excellent stone for removing negativity and negative energy of any kind and transforming them to positive energy. It is also a very protective and grounding stone. It brings protection from negative energy. It enhances survival instincts, and can help one reach personal and business goals, as well as assisting in making wishes come true. It also helps with creativity, prioritizing needs and wants, and wisdom. In addition, smoky quartz is a stone that brings abundance, prosperity, and good luck.
- Emotionally, smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. Smoky quartz relieves stress, fear, jealousy, anger and other negative emotions by transforming them into positive energies.
- In the spiritual realms, smoky quartz grounds one during meditation, and can provide a grounded link between the physical and higher selves, helping to uncover subconscious wisdom. Using smoky quartz during meditation enables you to reach higher states of consciousness.
- Physically, smoky quartz is said to treat all kinds of problems associated with the lower torso including kidneys, abdomen, pancreas, reproductive organs, menstrual cramps, fertility issues. Smoky quartz also removes toxins from the body and helps the adrenal glands.
Hematite (black diamond) – one of the most energetic stones.Used for energy & grounding like the garnet but it does not over stimulate people.
Second Chakra Crystals – orange
- Tiger Eye is sensitive, intuitive,feminine in nature. It soothes and creates understanding, communication and telepathy between lovers.
- Carnelian helps us be in the flow. Strengthens second chakra and helps with confidence.
Third Chakra Crystals – yellow and turquoise
- Citrine builds strength, promotes success, prosperity, and abundance.
- Emotionally citrine relieves depression, self-doubt, anger, and irrational mood swings. Citrine is a stone that brings happiness and cheer to one who carries or wears it. Citrine also reduces self-destructive tendencies. Citrine can helps eliminate fears and can help one overcome emotional trauma and grief.
- Turquoise is a very diverse crystal. At the third chakra it can balance the ego.
Fourth Chakra Crystals – pink and green
- Rose quartz holds the energy of unconditional love & opens the heart chakra to all forms of love
- Emotionally rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance. It raises one’s self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm. Rose quartz removes fears, resentments and anger. It can also heal and release childhood traumas, neglect, and lack of love, in part by enhancing inner awareness. It can help with reconciliation with family and others. Overwhelming or unreasonable guilt is eased by rose quartz.
- Green Aventurine protects the heart from other peoples judgments.
- Malachite assists in the release emotional pain.
Fifth Chakra Crystals – blue
- Sodalite is primarily sodium which gives it anti-inflammatory properties. Sodalite treats the throat, vocal cords, larynx and helps with hoarseness and digestive disorders. It cools fevers, lowers blood pressure and stimulates the absorption of body fluids. Sodalite can also help to prevent insomnia. For bad trips(drug,travel), place on third eye.
- Lapis Lazuli brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge. Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality. Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity. Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one’s truth and inspires confidence.
- Kyanite can be placed at the throat to enhance creativity
- Blue lace agate is a gentle, calming stone that engenders tranquility.
- Spiritually, blue lace agate assists in reaching higher Spiritual planes, communicating with angels and activates the throat chakra. It can help bring stronger intuition and inner knowing.
- Blue lace agate is considered a stone of communication. It can ease the harsh edge off communication in difficult times, enhance public speaking, and smooth discussions. It also brings tactfulness to speech and written communications.
- As with all agates, Blue lace agate is a protective stone. Its protective energies are more gentle and subtle than some stones, but it is effective nonetheless. It can be particularly effective when calling upon angels for protection.
- Blue lace agate has been used to aid with arthritis, headaches, colic, digestive issues, growth, throat, skin especially eczema, and bones.
Sixth Chakra Crystals – purple, violet and indigo
- Amethyst means “without drunkenness”. Powerful for cleansing and transmuting energy.
- Amethyst aides the 6th Chakra, by opening and heighten awareness. Its calming qualities help to awaken and ease stress in this area. It helps to also heighten perspective and allows development of strong introspection (inner-self view).
Seventh Chakra Crystals – white or violet
- Clear Quartz is known as the “master healer” and will amplify energy and thought, as well as the effect of other crystals. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. It balances and revitalizes the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes. Cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind. Clear Quartz enhances intuitive abilities. It aids concentration and unlocks memory. Stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance.